All Makeup lessons are held at my studio in Cropwell Bishop, Nottinghamshire. I do one to one lessons available to buy on line, or please contact me for details on groups from 2-4 people.
I tailor each lesson to the Individual client, whether wanting to learn the latest looks, finding the products that work for your skin, tone and style, or ladies simply wanting to look their very best!
In my 22 years in makeup I have worked on thousands of faces and all ages, from young top models to Grandmothers & women of all skin tones. I have learnt that the secret of beautiful makeup that lasts is understanding what products work for you and where to apply them, to achieve that flawless finish you desire. I will help you to enhance your best features, conceal flaws and listen to your individual makeup needs, establishing what products you need to create those desired looks.
A makeup lesson generally covers:
- Skin care basics & primers
- Foundation/concealer shades & textures to suit your skin.
- Eye makeup colours & eye liner types to complement your iris colour/skin tone and enhance your eyes.
- Building from a quick day to night time look learning how to blend shadows together with the brushes required.
- How to make the most of your lashes & extra lashes if required.
- Applying bronzer/highlight to sculpt & enhance your natural contours also adding a pop of blusher to suit you.
- Lips – how to plump and define, colours that flatter, gloss/ lipstick/liner
- Perfecting, shaping, grooming & filling brows to frame your eyes- the different products.
- Full makeup bag overhaul- using the products that really work for you, and letting go of those that don’t!
- Brushes & tools – the essentials & brush maintenance.
- Finally – how to make it all last
I will provide step-by-step tuition helping you to create the desired looks whether day or night, Showing you how to use any recommended tools and products required, as well as incorporating as much of your own makeup as possible.
Leaving you with the skills to positively apply & recreate your tailor made makeup looks.
So please bring your makeup bag/bags with you!
A recent testimonial;
‘Fabulous make up lesson today, Ali, thank you so much! Thrilled with the results, so much so that I went and got my photos taken for passport renewal (six months early!). If I have to look at a photo of me for the next ten years then it doesn’t get any better than this. Great to know I can try and re-create this without having to buy any more products, and I feel less guilty about things I’ve bought because you showed me how to use them. Also felt so confident I went and bought a new outfit (oops). So glad I booked in with you! x’
Please contact me for make up lesson parties for two or more ladies: email@example.com